“I think it is not enough to have only a nice figure. You need to have a big heart and be intelligent.”


Bestowed with striking features and stunning curves, this buxom-beauty is Mia Bella! Mia has been taking the European modelling industry by storm and in a short time span has established herself phenomenally. She has set milestones in her career by winning several beauty contests such as Miss Globe 2011 China. She has been travelling around the globe for various assignments and working for renowned brands such as Double Tree Hilton Hotel. Mia looks forward to starting her modelling career in India. She has recently collaborated with a hi-end lingerie brand Clovia, a luxury spa, Asian Roots and DHI a leading hair restoration company.


How did you get into modelling? When did you first know that you wanted to be a ‘beauty queen’?

Well, it was way back in 2006. One day surprisingly, I met one guy on the street who was from a model agency. He asked me if I would like to enter in model & beauty business. I was very young, went to China for 3 months. I think around 2010.

Who is your role models? Personalities who you continue to seek inspiration from?

I like Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell. I get inspired from them to achieve good results.

You look absolutely fit and beautiful, and many people would like to know how you keep so fit. Please share your fitness regime and diet secrets with us.

I visit gym 2-3 times per week with my trainer. I eat healthy food-lot of vegetables and fruits. The secret is that I’m eating smaller portion, but several times per day. I drink lots of water. I like coco water, it is very good to keep a good shape.


Critics often say that pageants mislead young girls into believing that external beauty is all that matters – from having that perfect figure of a pimple less face. What is your response to that?

I think it is not enough to have only a nice figure. You need to have a big heart and be intelligent.

What is it that you keep in mind before you come on board to endorse a brand or a certain range of products?

I do it with a clean mind and complete focus. I do it automatically because I’m professional.

What drew you towards Bollywood?

I have got several international titles in several pageants (contests), I participated in 6 international contests winning 5 titles. I devote myself completely to modeling; have made many video clips, and lots of photo-shooting.

I am already an international model, now I would like to go further; my new goal is to enter to Bollywood and to play roles in the movies. This is my biggest motivation.

If you had one wish, what is the one thing you would ask for?

Most important for me is that my family, real friends is healthy and happy. In my professional life I like to play roles in Bollywood movies, to work for TV and to be a successful  model.

What is a word of advice for aspiring models?

I advise all aspiring models to set realistic goals and to work hard to achieve those goals. Hard work, with strong discipline and motivation and that will always bring great results.


1 comment:

  1. "I think it is not enough to have only" is a thought-provoking statement. It encourages us to strive for more and embrace growth. Appreciating the wisdom in recognizing that a multifaceted approach to life brings fulfilment, Watch Youtube Vpn allowing us to explore various dimensions and embrace the richness of experiences.




    ReplyDelete

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com